Independent, Non-Executive Director
- Goetz Maeuser joined the Board as a Director in November 2018 and has extensive international experience, both as an advisor and director of private and listed businesses in the technology and media sectors.
- Goetz is the Chairman of Max 21 AG, a listed technology company on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange that operates in the Post and Mail Management and IT Security sectors, and has held this position since July 2015. He also serves as a Member of Board of Directors of PSquared Asset Management AG, Zürich.
- Goetz began his career as a management consultant with McKinsey & Co., Inc., working in Germany and Brazil. He continued his career as a Partner in private equity firm Permira Advisers Ltd, where he focused on a broad range of sectors including industrials, consumer, healthcare and lead the media effort within the telecommunications, media and technology sector. He was the lead Partner on a number of significant transactions including the acquisition and subsequent merger of SBS Broadcasting Sarl and ProSiebenSat.1 Media AG.
- From 2007 to 2014, Mr Maeuser was a member of the supervisory board and served more than four years as chairman of MDAX-listed ProSiebenSat.1 Media AG, the leading German entertainment player with a strong e-commerce business.
- Goetz graduated in Business Administration from the University of Cologne and holds a Master of Business Administration from Leonard N. Stern School of Business, New York University.